Publisher: City Interactive
Rating: AUS[G] NZ[G]
In Motorm4x Offroad Extreme the player sits behind the wheel of a cross-country car
and drives it in extremely difficult conditions. The goal is to reach a
previously designated destination. What makes this game different from
others of the same genre is a complete freedom to choose the route, even
if it means driving across the roughest terrain. It is solely the player’s
decision what route to take.
The player can choose from ten 4WD off-road vehicles. The creators have
designed 4 types of races. ‘Race’ is a lap-based competition in which the
winner is the person who crosses the finish line first. ‘Longrun’ is a time
trial rally. ‘Pathfinder’ gives you a chance to choose any route on the way
to your destination. ‘Trial’ is somewhat similar, but in this race the
conditions are utterly extreme. After winning races you gain points and money,
which in turn allows you to buy better equipped vehicles. Races take place in
three locations: in the rainy Alpine meadows and woods, on the hot, rocky desert,
and on the ice-covered plains of Alaska. All locations and vehicles are
extraordinarily accurate and realistic.
* Races in 3 locations with different climate and weather conditions.
* 10 off-road vehicles of various features to choose from.
* 4 different types of races: Race, Longrun, Pathfinder and Trial.
* Impressive realism – animated grass, leaves falling from trees, incredibly
vast locations and advanced model of vehicle damages.
* Big, useful map displaying next destinations.
1. Unpack release
2. Mount image or burn it
3. Install game
4. Play the game
* Microsoft Windows XP/Vista
* DirectX 9.0c (attached on a DVD) or better
* CPU 1.6 GHz, 512 MB RAM (1GB for Windows?Vista)
* 256 MB video card compatible with DirectX 9.0 supporting vertex shaders 2.0
* 2 GB of Hard Drive Space
* DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
* DVD-ROM, mouse¸ keyboard
Pass : ghvn
Nhấn "Cám Ơn" Để Được Hỗ Trợ Tốt Nhất